Monday, November 24, 2008

Matrix Project Version 2

If I were to write you ten thousand pages of pain,
I'll tell you about how I live my life being pinned down by chains.
It's like I can't do nothing but sit and watch,
while people make decisions for me and I'll just watch the clock.
I'm thinking maybe it's time to be the real me.
Living my life like this, I can't let it be.
Too many sacrafices I've made, my pride is being stepped on.
If my life is to continue this way then how much longer can I play along?
When is the right time for me to stand up for my beliefs and actions?
Maybe fitting in is a distracton,
it is keeping me from doing what I think is right
But I will not give up, I will try and fight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your matrix:) you can tell what you are saying and lots of people can relate to it